Remodel vs. Renovate
Which is better for you?
If you read one blog back then you would have learned there is a difference between Remodel and Renovate, despite the fact the two words are interchangeable with homeowners all the time. If you remember to remodel is to actually change the structure of something. A good example and a reminder is if you enlarge your kitchen area during a kitchen remodel. You are actually changing the structure of the kitchen.
Renovate by definition is to actually repair or revive an existing structure.
Some great renovations to get your house ready for spring flowers are –
- New siding
- New roof
- Replace your old deck
- Stone the front of your house
- Replace your wood railing with maintenance free railing
- Replace those old, outdated windows that are ruining the atmosphere in your house.
Inside your house you can
- Get new stair railings for a grander, updated entry
- Renovate you kitchen or bathroom by not changing any of the spacial parts or structure of the room
- Renovate your entire house with a new floor
- Renovate any room with some upgraded trim, new paint, new floor, and some exciting new window treatments.
In New Jersey it is a great time of year to start that renovation. Get the jump on spring while chilling out by your fireplace. Our new product lines such as James Hardy Cement siding, Hunter Douglas Window treatments, Nano Wall products, and some exciting new resilient floor options. You can see all of these new products in our showroom located on your way to LBI at 1633 Rt. 206 Tabernacle, NJ.